D' Pauh Homestay

10:45 PM / Posted by D' Pauh Penang Homestay /

Photobucket


i'm writing on this page for the 2nd time...my 1st time;the text that i was typing dissappear and gone without trace...haha,as usual, beginner need to learn more than others.

well, i've no attention of expressing my emotions and feelings in this page..it just that, my fwens keep talking about their blog n how they enjoy expressing thier thought and so on in this beautiful technology. well, for me, why not i start a new blog, not for me, but for the business...

yes i do know that people already started this kind of internet business long2 time ago, but as for 'buta it' person like me..it is kind of new things..

haha, further more, im not that kind of person who enjoy writing that much..for me, reading is better than writing.


so, straight to the point;as the first review of D'Pauh Homestay it would be rather simple and easy with the aid of picture. since picture tells thousand words, then just let it speaks..hehe

1 comments:

Comment by D' Pauh Penang Homestay on May 26, 2010 at 1:10 AM

Berminat untuk membuat tempahan sila hubungi no hp tertera di atas. TQ

Post a Comment